Executive Education, The University of Akron, Summer 2020, Spring 2021
- Strategies in Digital Marketing: This series examines concepts and approaches used in digital marketing, with a focus on interactivity and measurability.
Latin American Institute of Business (LAIOB), The University of Akron, Summer 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Spring 2020 (executive education)
- Connecting with Consumers in a Digital World: Students learn how companies can apply the psychology behind consumer behavior to connect with today’s consumer.
- Where’s the Buy Button? Embracing Neuromarketing in Marketing: Students explore how information is processed in the brain and how neuroscientific measures shape marketing strategy.
Social Media Marketing, The University of Akron, Fall 2018-Spring 2021 (undergraduate)
- Students examine social media in an expansive way, including the benefits and limitations, as well as the ethical concerns, when using it professionally and for marketing purposes.
Digital Marketing, The University of Akron, Spring 2019, 2020, 2021 (graduate)
- Students learn concepts and approaches used in digital marketing, including virtual product experiences, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), email marketing, social media strategy, consumer privacy, and mobile marketing, among others.
Digital Marketing, The University of Akron, Spring 2018 (undergraduate)
- Students explore the digital domain in the context of business issues that concern marketers, with an emphasis on understanding digital marketing strategies and current trends.
Consumer (Buyer) Behavior, The University of Akron, Fall 2017-Fall 2020 (undergraduate)
- Students examine how buyer behavior shapes long-term marketing practice, as well as marketplaces and societies.
Consumer Behavior, Ohio University, Fall 2016-Spring 2017 (undergraduate)
- Students worked on projects for a variety of clients (mystery shopping, taste tests, and in-depth interviews).
Consumer Marketing, Ohio University, Fall 2015-Spring 2016 (undergraduate)
- Instructed the first in-person sections of this course created specifically for marketing minors.